Monday, February 7, 2011

Willow Smith Does Teen Vogue

Willow Smith, the talented daughter of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith, seems to have become HUGE overnight. Willow is an extremely talented and fashionable 10 year old, who came onto the music scene with her single, "Whip My Hair". She has also become famous for her fashion choices as well. Here is was she had to say in her Teen Vogue interview. 


On her style:
"I wear anything I feel like. If I want to put on a pair of Converse with a pencil stuck through them, I will. [Dolce & Gabbana’s] designs are really cool."
On her hit Whip My Hair and its positive message:
"When I first put ['Whip My Hair'] out, everyone was like, ‘Willow, Willow, I love your song!’ And I was like, ‘Really?’ Whipping your hair means not being afraid to be yourself. If people don’t like you, then bunck them, you know?"
On fame:
"I have no privacy . . . even when I’m skating. You can pick how famous you want to be. If you don’t work hard, then you aren’t going to have the success that you want. But if you work hard and dig in, then you are going to have the success that you want."


Sounds like a pretty smart 10 year old to me! I am looking forward to seeing her more in the future

No comments:

Post a Comment